Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “World Cigarettes 1 2013” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- World Cigarettes 1 2013 report focuses on the extent to which the global cigarette market has evolved during the last twelve years in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Countries Included: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- The USA is the world's second largest cigarette market, but is also in long-term decline. Market volumes, based on shipment data, fell by just over 2% to 286.5 billion pieces in 2012, 45% below 1990 levels.
- China is by far the largest cigarette market in the world with domestic consumption estimated at 2,520.7 billion pieces in 2013 putting the market 55.3% up on 1990 levels, with most of the growth having occurred since 2000
- France remains one of the largest cigarette markets in Western Europe, despite a substantial contraction in market volume since 1990, with annual duty paid volume declining by a further 4.9% to 51.46 billion pieces in 2012, which compares with 82.51 billion pieces in 2000 and a 46.3% fall since 1990.
- “World Cigarettes 1 2013” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in 66 countries.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarette across 66 countries across the five regions. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarette industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarette industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industry in the 66 countries across the five regions.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in the 66 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons to Buy
- Cigarette companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarette consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarette industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarette industry across the 66 countries, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Spanning over 2979 pages, “World Cigarettes 1 2013” report covering the Overview, Market Size, Market Structure, Manufacturers and Brands, Company Profiles. The report covered companies are - Philip Morris France SAS, Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco/Imperial Tobacco France, Imperial Tobacco Ltd, Gallaher Group Ltd, BAT (UK) Limited, Shanghai Tobacco Group, Hongta Group, Hunan Provincial China Tobacco Industry Corp, Hongyun Honghe Tobacco Group, Zhejiang Provincial China Tobacco Industry Corp, ITC Ltd, Godfrey Phillips India Ltd, VST Industries Ltd, Golden Tobacco Ltd, Philip Morris Polska SA, British American Tobacco Polska SA, Imperial Tobacco Polska SA, JTI Polska Sp. z.o.o (JTI Poland), Japan Tobacco International Russia, Philip Morris Russia, British American Tobacco Russia, Imperial Tobacco Sales and Marketing LLC, OJSC Donskoy Tabak, Imperial Tobacco Maroc, British American Tobacco (South Africa) Ltd, Philip Morris Sabanci Sigara ve Tütüncülük Sanayi ve Ticaret AS (PHILSA), Japan Tobacco Tütün Sanayi AS, British American Tobacco Turkey.
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/erc/world-cigarettes-1-2013
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv