Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “World Cigarettes 2 2013” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- World Cigarettes 2 2013 report focuses on the extent to which the global cigarette market has evolved during the last twelve years in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Countries Included: Albania, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cambodia, Cameroon, Costa Rica, Croatia, Dominican Republic, DR Congo, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mauritius, Moldova, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uruguay, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- In Ethiopia, cigarette volumes have been put at 5.68 billion pieces in 2013, up 148.7% on 1990 levels.
- Guatemala has a legitimate cigarette market which has been put at 3.3 billion pieces in 2013.
- After seeing strong growth in 2010 and 2011 the Cigarette sector in Sri Lanka was badly hit by tax hikes in 2012 which reduced sales by 4.9% with a further fall in volumes of 8.2% forecast for 2013.
- “World Cigarettes 2 2013” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in 57 countries.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarette across 57 countries across the five regions. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarette industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarette industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industry in the 57 countries across the five regions.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in the 57 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons to Buy
- Cigarette companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarette consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarette industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarette industry across the 66 countries, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Spanning over 1597 pages, “World Cigarettes 2 2013” report covering the Overview, Market Size, Market Structure, Manufacturers and Brands, Prospects and Forecasts. The report covered companies are - National Tobacco Enterprise (Ethiopia) Share Company, British American Tobacco Congo, Société Industrielle et Agricole du Tabac Tropical (SIAT), Tanzania Cigarette Company Ltd, Industrias del Tabaco, Alimentos y Bebidas SA (Itabsa), Tabacalera Centroamericana SA (Tacasa), BAT Sucursal Panama, Tabacalera Nacional SA, Myanmar Sampoerna Tobacco Co Ltd, Rothmans of Pall Mall Myanmar Pte Ltd, Ceylon Tobacco Company Ltd, Union Tobacco and Cigarette Industries Company Ltd (UTCIC), Philip Morris Jordan Ltd, General Organisation of Tobacco (GOT), National Tobacco and Matches Company (NTMC), National Cigarette and Match Industries Ltd (NCMI), United Industries Company Ltd (HSA Group), Fabrika Duhana Sarajevo d.d., Fabrika Duvana Banja Luka a.d., Tvornica Duhana Rovinj doo (TDR), Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o., Imperial Tobacco Slovakia a.s., Imperial Tobacco (Toba…na Ljubljana doo).
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/erc/world-cigarettes-2-2013
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports