Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/19/2014 -- According to recently published research, the expansion of the global cinematographic camera and projector industry is forecast to reach 5.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 market increased with an average annual growth of 3.1%. Currently, parts and accessories for cinematographic cameras and projectors account for 58.1% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between cinematographic projectors (32.6%), cinematographic cameras (film width >16mm) (8%), and cinematographic cameras (film width <16mm) (1.3%).
China, Germany, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, and the United States represent the largest cinematographic camera and projector markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Greece (23.7%), Morocco (22.1%), Sri Lanka (20.1%), Slovenia (19.2%), and Ireland (18.9%).
The market information is based on new industry data reports recently published by Global Research & Data Services. The reports offer the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for cinematographic cameras and projectors in the world and individually for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall cinematographic camera and projector market size, 2007-2018
- Cinematographic camera and projector market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall cinematographic camera and projector market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall cinematographic camera and projector market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall cinematographic camera and projector market and different
The product segments analyzed in the data reports include:
Cinematographic cameras (film width <16mm)
Cinematographic cameras (film width >16mm)
Parts and accessories for cinematographic cameras
Parts and accessories for cinematographic projectors
The reports answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the cinematographic camera and projector market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the cinematographic camera and projector market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
For more detailed information about the report please visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-research-and-data-services/cinematographic-camera-and-projector-markets-world-2018-market
Please note separate reports are available for different geographies, visit this link for more reports: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/search/site/Cinematographic%2520Camera%2520and%2520Projector%2520
Browse more reports in projector section: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/projector
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Vimeo : https://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports