Global demand for electric generating sets is forecast to expand 1.6% p.a. between 2014 and 2018. China, Israel, Russia, Turkey and the United States are considered the highest potential markets in the coming years.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2014 -- According to recently published research conducted by a leading international market research company, Global Research & Data Services, the expansion of the global electric generating set industry is forecast to reach 1.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 8.8%. Currently, diesel generating sets account for 42.5% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between wind-powered generating sets (19.2%), generating sets with spark ignition engines (15.9%), and other electric generating sets (22.4%).
China, Russia, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest electric generating set markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur Bolivia (12.9%), Israel (11.6%), Panama (10.5%), Macedonia (9.6%) and Ecuador (9.4%).
Electric generating set market size compared to market growth in different countries. Based on in-house analysis and an advanced model which takes into consideration the actual market size, trends, forecast market growth, and changes in the market environment, Global Research and Data Services calculates the Market Potential Rates, the predicted market potential of the country in the coming years. The larger the Market Potential Rate, the more potential the market has in the coming years; and conversely, the smaller the rate, the less potential the market is considered to have in the future. Based on these Market Potential Rates, the top 20 highest potential electric generating set markets in the coming years are: (See Attach Image)
The information are extracted from our recently published reports, you can browse country wise reports here: World Electric Generating Set Market Reports
The reports offer the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for electric generating sets in the world and individually for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen.
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall electric generating set market size, 2007-2018
- Electric generating set market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall electric generating set market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall electric generating set market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall electric generating set market and different product segments
For more information see our Blog at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/blog/2014/07/30/world-electric-generating-set-market-grow-16-annually-2014-2018
The product segments discussed in the reports include:
- Diesel generating sets (output less than 75 kVA)
- Diesel generating sets (output 75-375 kVA)
- Diesel generating sets (output more than 375 kVA)
- Generating sets with spark ignition engines
- Wind-powered generating sets
- Other electric generating sets
The report s help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the electric generating set market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the electric generating set market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: