Global demand for electric motors and generators is forecast to expand 2.7% p.a. between 2014 and 2018. China, Morocco, Tanzania, the United States and Vietnam are considered the highest potential markets in the coming years.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2014 -- According to recently published research conducted by a leading international market research company, Global Research & Data Services, the expansion of the global electric motor and generator industry is forecast to reach 2.7% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 9.6%. Currently, parts for electric motors and generators account for 27.7% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between multi-phase AC motors (21.2%), electric motors (output less than 37.5 watts) (18.5%), DC motors and generators (12.8%), AC generators (9.2%), single-phase AC motors (8.1%), and universal AC/DC motors (output less than 37.5 watts) (2.4%).
China, India, South Korea, Turkey and the United States represent the largest electric motor and generator markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Tanzania (17.7%), Morocco (14.6%), Cambodia (13.1%), Rwanda (11.9%) and Sri Lanka (11.5%).
Electric motor and generator market size compared to market growth in different countries. Based on in-house analysis and an advanced model which takes into consideration the actual market size, trends, forecast market growth, and changes in the market environment, Global Research and Data Services calculates the Market Potential Rates, the predicted market potential of the country in the coming years. The larger the Market Potential Rate, the more potential the market has in the coming years; and conversely, the smaller the rate, the less potential the market is considered to have in the future. Based on these Market Potential Rates, the top 20 highest potential electric motor and generator markets in the coming years are: (See Attach Image)
The information are extracted from our recently published reports, you can browse country wise reports here: World Electric Motor and Generator Market Reports
The reports offer the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for electric motors and generators in the world and individually for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen.
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
For more information see our Blog at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/blog/2014/07/30/world-electric-motor-and-generator-market-grow-27-annually-2014-2018
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall electric motor and generator market size, 2007-2018
- Electric motor and generator market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall electric motor and generator market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall electric motor and generator market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall electric motor and generator market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the reports include:
- Single-phase AC motors
- Multi-phase AC motors (output less than 750 watts)
- Multi-phase AC motors (output 0.75-75 kW)
- Multi-phase AC motors (output more than 75 kW)
- AC generators (output less than 75 kVA)
- AC generators (output 75-375 kVA)
- AC generators (output 375-750 kVA)
- AC generators (output more than 750 kVA)
- DC motors and generators (output less than 750 watts)
- DC motors and generators (output 0.75-75 kW)
- DC motors and generators (output 75-375 kW)
- DC motors and generators (output more than 375 kW)
- Electric motors (output less than 37.5 watts)
- Universal AC/DC motors (output less than 37.5 watts)
- Parts for electric motors and generators
The report s help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the electric motor and generator market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the electric motor and generator market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: