Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2012 -- The report provides market analysis, information and insights on the growing opportunities in the global prepaid card market, including:
- An overview of key markets and descriptions of prepaid applications and the business cases underpinning their existence
- Coverage of marketing and design considerations for prepaid card issuers
- Various case studies that draw on the successes and failures of different programs that can be used to create strategic recommendations for competitors
- Presentation of case study findings targeted at companies aiming to expand and develop their businesses, and for prospective issuers who are intending to enter the sector
The prepaid industry is highly fragmented between financial institutions, retailers and specialty companies; it is also a new and rapidly growing area in many regions. Both the European and American markets are forecast to record appreciable growth in the prepaid sector over the next decade. In general, the growth outlook is favorable and competition is set to increase as new competitors, such as J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPM), U.S. Bancorp (USB) and American Express Co. (AXP), are attempting to expand their respective market shares. There is a groundswell of support for the prepaid sector from large cards associations, and several important competitors have made prepaid an important component of their growth strategies.
This report will provide you with:
- A comprehensive analysis of the global prepaid market
- Current values for European and US markets and their growth prospects
- Case studies of successful prepaid programs from across the world
- Exhaustive summary of the key trends, drivers and challenges
- Strategy recommendations and best practices in the global prepaid industry
- Future trends and developments in the prepaid card industry
- Appreciable growth expected in the European and American prepaid card markets. Gradual, but steady growth expected in emerging market economies.
- Online retail market to drive the use of prepaid and debit cards.
- Unbanked customers form the primary cardholding base for prepaid cards, and are the largest growth segment for the industry.
- Entry of non-banking companies to support the growth of the prepaid card market.
- Legal and regulatory changes have the potential to radically alter the prepaid market in certain countries.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions based on global prepaid market trends
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities
- Assess entry strategies
- Gain insights into the current marketing strategies used by banks and prepaid card companies
- Gain insights into potential profitability drivers
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/maximizing-prepaid-potential-market-report.html .
List of Tables
Table 1: Global Prepaid Cards Market Size (Us$ Trillion), 2011–2016
Table 2: US Prepaid Cards Market Size (US$ Billion), 2007–2016
Table 3: Government Prepaid Segment Size By Type (US$ Billions)
Table 4: Popular Transit Smart Cards
Table 5: Fee Schedule for PAYjr VISA Buxx
Table 6: Benefits from Substitution of Prepaid Cards for Pre-Existing Payment Schemes
Table 7: Benefits from Substitution of Prepaid Cards for Pre-Existing Payment Schemes
Table 8: Key Participants in the Distribution of Prepaid Cards
Table 9: PostePay Card Fee Structure
Table 10: UniCredit Banca, Genius Card, Fee structure
Table 11: Multicurrency Cash Passport, Fees and Limits
Table 12: Multicurrency Cash Passport, Fees and Limits
Table 13: European Electronic Purse Schemes, 1999?2000
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global Prepaid Cards Market Size (Us$ Trillion) , 2011–2016
Figure 2: US Prepaid Cards Market Size (US$ Billion), 2007–2016
Figure 3: Number Of Prepaid Cards In Circulation In Europe (Million), 2008–2011
Figure 4: Breakdown Of Prepaid Transaction Volume In Europe, 2016
Figure 5: Percentage Of Respondents who Purchased a Specific Prepaid Card In 2010
Figure 6: Types Of Cards Purchased And Received in the US
Figure 7: Value Of Closed-Loop Cards in the US
Figure 8: Revenue Streams from a Typical General-Use Prepaid Card Program
Figure 9: Costs of a Typical General-Use Prepaid Card Program
Figure 10: Sample Revenue Profile for a Prepaid Card
Figure 11: Defining a Prepaid Cards – Open and Closed Card Systems
Figure 12: Number of Post-Pay Cards in Issue
Figure 13: Share of Card Payments in Non-Cash Transactions Payment Mix by Region (%) 2001 vs 2009
Figure 14: Check Transactions in Key Global Markets, 2010 (Million, Total for the Year)
Figure 15: Development of Prepaid Card Market
Contact email@example.com for further information.