Victoria, Australia -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/15/2013 -- From Medepage’s perspective, the best news of all was that clients, members and guests are all receiving great value from the network.
Personally speaking (as one of the co-founders of Medepage) it’s with great pride I can say that Monday was a really exciting day to see job applicant number rise as the day progressed. Breaking through the 100-applicant barrier for the first time (in one day) was a really great achievement and it is very pleasing to see all our hard work paying off with so many people deriving benefit.
It’s important to note that at Medepage we thing a little bit differently and take the ethical dilemma of trying to provide an excellent service at the lowest possible price very seriously. We want to keep as much money in the health system as possible! The following are the principles at the core of what Medepage stands for:
- Healthcare needs its own brands that speak its language and understanding its unique culture and ethics.
- Networking is the most cost effective way to enable healthcare professionals to connect, communication, sharing information and find jobs that transcend borders. One of our stated goals is “to provide a free flow of healthcare jobs opportunities”.
- Membership will always be free.
- Client pricing (to post jobs) is and will remain as close to free as humanly possible - that’s why since inception, Medepage has offered clients unlimited job posts for free.
- We believe in a global model and a fluid employment market where skilled healthcare professionals can follow their dreams and aspirations.
Every day at Medepage, we are working on innovative ways to bring new thinking and ideas to our industry to help provide a unique service to our community.
Please share this message with your colleagues and friends and/or, Register now!
Medepage – your healthcare network
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)