Houston, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2013 -- AnotherWinningTrade.com offers its daily alerts and market content newsletter to investors looking for the best information available! AnotherWinningTrade.com provides its subscribers with useful, timely information and exclusive alerts on penny stocks, mid cap stocks and large cap stocks with the potential to deliver gains of 100%-200% or more. We have the top alerts in the industry. To receive our FREE, comprehensive newsletter, visit AnotherWinningTrade.com.
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PPHM) added 2.11% and is trading at $2.17. Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Peregrine) is a biopharmaceutical company developing monoclonal antibodies for the treatment and diagnosis of cancer. The Company's pipeline of investigational monoclonal antibodies is based on two technology platforms, including PS-targeting antibodies and DNA/histone-targeting antibodies.
Can PPHM Rebound After The Recent Slump and Investors Can Make Money? Find Out Here
FuelCell Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCEL) is higher 0.87% and is trading at $1.15. FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FuelCell Energy) is an integrated fuel cell company. FuelCell Energy designs, manufactures, sells, installs and services ultra-clean, stationary fuel cell power plants for distributed baseload power generation. The Company focuses to provide generation baseload power.
How Should Investors Trade FCEL After The Recent Volatile Moves? Find Out Here
Cimatron Ltd. (NASDAQ:CIMT) added 15.32% and is trading at $6.40. Cimatron Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures, markets and supports a family of modular computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) software products. The Company’s prodct line includes CimatronE and GibbsCAM. The Company’s products provide an integrated design through manufacturing solution for small-to-medium-sized companies and manufacturing divisions of corporations, and interface with other CAD/CAM systems.
Is CIMT Showing Any Sign of Buy At The Current Market Price? Get Our Free Trend Analysis Here
Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO) is higher 5.57% and is trading at $3.60. Frontline Ltd. is a shipping company. The Company is engaged primarily in the ownership and operation of oil tankers and oil/bulk/ore (OBO) carriers. The Company operates tankers of two sizes: very large crude carriers (VLCCs), which are between 200,000 and 320,000 deadweight tons, and Suezmax tankers, which are vessels between 120,000 and 170,000 deadweight tons. As of December 31, 2010, its tanker and OBO fleet consisted of 73 vessels.
Can FRO Rebound After The Recent Slump and Investors Can Make Money? Find Out Here
Hyperdynamics Corporation (NYSE:HDY) is higher 10.46% and is trading at $0.619. Hyperdynamics Corporation, is an oil and gases exploration company with prospects in offshore Republic of Guinea in Northwest Africa. The Company is the operator and holds a 77% interests. The Company's participant, Dana Petroleum, PLC (Dana), which is a subsidiary of the Korean National Oil Corporation, holds the remaining 23% interest in the Concession. In October 2011, the Company commenced drilling operations on the Sabu-1 well.
Is HDY Ready To Move Back To New Highs This Year? Find Out Here
Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be reliable, but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. The opinions contained herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without notice. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor’s reliance on or use of this report. This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. A third party has hired and paid IO News Wire twelve hundred and ninety five dollars for the publication and circulation of this news release. Certain information included herein is forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements concerning manufacturing, marketing, growth, and expansion. Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could affect actual results and cause them to differ materially from expectations expressed herein. We have no ownership of equity, no representation; do no trading of any kind and send no faxes or emails.
Winning Media LLC
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)