Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Mobile Device Management (MDM): Infrastructure and Services 2014 - 2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- Mobile Device Management (MDM) represents solutions that secure, monitor, manage and support mobile/wireless devices deployed across mobile network operators (MNO), other service providers and enterprise companies. MDM is a useful tool for a MNO to manage the many different device types across their network. It is also useful for MNO to manage periodically required device updates and administration.
In the increasingly complex world of enterprise mobility, MDM is becoming a necessity to manage various issues, most notably the current trend towards Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in which employees are allowed to choose their mobile/wireless devices to use for work purposes. MDM provides a management and administrative layer to the enterprise to provide, among other things, a secure environment for corporate data and assets.
The report covers the following topics:-
- Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting MDM solutions
- MDM Industry Roadmap 2014 - 2019: An analysis of the roadmap for the industry from 2014 till 2019
- Ranking of MDM providers: Mind Commerce provides a full SWOT analysis and rank for each MDM provider
- Business Case for MDM and its impact on the Future of BYOD: An assessment of the business case for MDM
- Vendor Strategies: An analysis of how vendors and carriers will position themselves to capitalize on MDM opportunity
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market and forecasts for the MDM market from 2014 till 2019
- Industry Value Chain: An analysis of the MDM value chain with analysis of the key market players across the value chain and predictions about the market performance in the next five years
- MDM solution providers
- Mobile network operators
- Mobile application developers
- Wireless handset manufacturers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- OTT application and service providers
- Enterprise companies in all industry segments
- Cloud-based MDM applications will take overtake premise-based solutions within the next five years
- Publisher estimates that the MDM market will grow at a CAGR of 23.3% over the next five years
- Publisher estimates that revenues for MDM providers will grow at a CAGR of 40% over the next five years
- There are approximately 180 million Enterprise BYOD devices globally, which is expected to increase 390 million by 2015
- The US region will lead the market from a regional perspective with an estimated 68 percent of the overall market share
Spanning over 116 pages, 4 tables and 25 figures “Mobile Device Management (MDM): Infrastructure and Services 2014 - 2019” report provide detail market analysis and forecasts. For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/mobile-device-management-mdm-infrastructure-and-services-2014-2019
In addition to covering the Mobile Device Management Technology, MDM Market Environment, MDM Provider Profiles and SWOT Analysis, OTT Vendor Solutions for Enterprise MDM, MDM Market Analysis. The report covers 14companies - AirWatch LLC, Apple, BlackBerry, BoxTone, Centrify, Fiberlink Communication Corp, Good Technology Inc, Google, IBM, LANDesk, Microsoft, MobileIron inc, Symantec, Zenprise/Citrix.
Find all Telecom reports under a single page.
Find all Telecom Infrastructure and Networks reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom-infrastructure-networks
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (http://www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)