This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
Bangalore, Karnataka -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/29/2012 -- Year End Discount Available on This Report Contact Us Today.
MRI Systems Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018 report provides key market data on the MRI Systems market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment within three market categories -Mid Field MRI Systems, Low Field MRI Systems and High Field MRI Systems. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall MRI Systems market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
Scope of the report:
- Market size data for MRI Systems market categories Mid Field MRI Systems, Low Field MRI Systems and High Field MRI Systems.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments within the three market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall MRI Systems market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the MRI Systems market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, China Resources Wandong Medical Equipment Co., Ltd. and Esaote S.p.A...
Reasons to buy :
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the MRI Systems competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
Buy this report : MRI Systems Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
Related Reports :
- Computed Tomography Systems Market Outlook in BRICS to 2018
- Mammography Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS to 2018
- Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS to 2018
- Ultrasound Systems Market Outlook in BRICS to 2018
- X-Ray Systems Market Outlook in BRICS to 2018
- Contrast Media Injectors Market Outlook in BRICS to 2018
- Anesthesia Machines Market Outlook in BRICS to 2018
- Respiratory Measurement Devices Market Outlook in BRICS to 2018
- Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems Market Outlook in BRICS to 2018
Browse broad categories of Medical Devices Market Research Reports for more options.
You Can Also Visit Our Spacial Offer Section : Market Research Discount Coupons
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)