Lakeway, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2013 -- Bestdamnpennystocks, an investment community with a special focus on updating investors with recent news on the U.S. stock market, issues news alert on the following stocks:-
New Energy Systems Group.(NYSEAMEX:NEWN) is trading at $0.660. New Energy Systems Group operates its business through its wholly owned subsidiaries: Billion Electronic Co., Ltd., Shenzhen E'Jenie Technology Development Co., Ltd, Shenzhen NewPower Technology Co., Ltd. (NewPower), Anytone International (H.K.) Co., Ltd. (Anytone International), Shenzhen Anytone Technology Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen Anytone), and Shenzhen Kim Fai Solar Energy Technology Co., Ltd. Through E'Jenie, the Company manufactures and distributes lithium battery shells and related products primarily in China.
How Should Investors Trade NEWN After The Recent Movement? Find Out Here
Tel Offshore Trust(PINK:TELOZ) is lower 2.08% and is trading at $2.35. TEL Offshore Trust (Trust) owns a 99.99% interest in the TEL Offshore Trust Partnership (the Partnership). Chevron U.S.A., Inc. (Chevron) owns the remaining 0.01% interest in the Partnership. As of December 31, 2011, there were 53 producing wells, which included one gas well and 11 oil wells associated with Ship Shoal 182/183, two gas wells and two oil wells associated with South Timbalier 36, four gas wells and 30 oil wells associated with South Timbalier 37, one gas well at East Cameron 381, and one gas well and one oil well at Eugene Island 342/343.
Is TELOZ Strong Buy After The Recent Strong Gains? Get Free Trend Analysis Here
Otelco, Inc. (USA)(NASDAQ:OTT) fell 1.21% and is trading at $1.48. Otelco Inc. provides a range of telecommunications services on a retail and wholesale basis. These services include local and long distance calling; network access to and from its customers; data transport; digital high-speed and dial-up Internet access; cable, satellite and Internet protocol television; wireless, and other telephone related services.
Is OTT a Buying Opportunity After The Recent Plunge? Don’t Miss Out Our Latest Report Here
Plug Power Inc(NASDAQ:PLUG) is higher 2.88% and is trading at $0.175. Plug Power Inc. (Plug Power) is a provider of alternative energy technology focused on the design, development, commercialization and manufacture of fuel cell systems for the industrial off-road (forklift or material handling) market. The Company is focused on proton exchange membrane( PEM), fuel cell and fuel processing technologies and fuel cell/battery hybrid technologies, from which multiple products are available.
How Should Investors Trade PLUG After The Latest Earnings Report? Find Out Here
Best Damn Penny Stocks’ team is engaged in providing stock newsletters on various hot penny stocks on a regular basis. Our instant stock news on Major Gainers, small cap penny stocks and various other stocks, guides investors in making the wise stock market investments decision. In order to get update to the markets, we would advise you sign up to our free newsletters. You can become leader in stock market by keeping track of the daily activity.
The assembled information disseminated by Bestdamnpennystocks.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Bestdamnpennystocks.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in Bestdamnpennystocks.com. PLEASE always do your own due diligence, and consult your financial advisor.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)