Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2014 -- The Nanomaterials Directory 2014 is the first publication ever to collate all nanomaterials producers and product developers in a single-volume, categorised by nanomaterials, types sold and countries where the sellers are based, in one easy-to-access guide. Numerous online directories and maps have been produced covering nanomaterials and nanotech companies but are either incomplete, out-dated, poor to navigate or inadequately categorised.
Each section in the Nanomaterials Directory 2014 provides a succinct market introduction to the nanomaterials type from carbon nanotubes through to quantum dots, and alphabetised profiles of each producer. Microscopy, deposition and imaging equipment and instrumentation suppliers are also profiled.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=317454.
There is also a handy reference guide at the back of the directory which provides further distillation of nanomaterials providers (for example, metal oxides nanopowders producers is a single chapter as most sell more than one nanomaterial-the reference guide outlines the specific type of metal oxide nanopowders each producer sells). The reference guide also alphabetically lists each producer by country. For example, you will be able to view all the nanomaterials producers based in Canada. In addition there is also an extensive listing of all the key events and conferences in nanotech in 2014.
The electronic version of the directory is valid for 12 months from publication date and will be updated as the market changes. Therefore subscribers will have access to constantly updated details of the nanomaterials market through to February 2015 via a password protected online folder that also allows download privileges. The Directory covers producers of all three categories of nanomaterials, including zero-dimensions (quantum dots), one-dimension (carbon nanotubes and nanoparticles) and two-dimensions (graphene).
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/317454.html.
The Nanomaterials Directory 2014 is a unique index of all the main providers of nanomaterials, segmented by nanomaterials type and location and an essential reference guide for anyone involved in the sector.
- Nanomaterials producers covered by the directory include:
- Aluminium oxide nanoparticle producers
- Antimony tin oxide nanoparticle producers
- Barium nanoparticle producers
- Bismuth oxide nanoparticle producers
- Carbon nanohorns producers
- Carbon nanotubes producers
- Cerium oxide nanoparticle producers
- Cobalt oxide nanoparticle producers
- Copper oxide nanoparticle producers
- Dendrimers producers
- Nanodiamond producers
- Fullerenes and POSS producers
- Nanogold producers
- Graphene producers
- Indium tin oxide nanoparticle producers
- Iridium nanoparticle producers
- Iron oxide nanoparticle producers
- Magnesium oxide nanoparticle producers
- Manganese oxide nanoparticle producers
- Molybdenum oxide nanoparticle producers
- Nanocellulose producers
- Nanoclays producers
- Nanofibers producers
- Nanohydroxyapatite producers
- Nanoprecipitated calcium carbonate producers
- Nanosilver producers
- Nanofibers producers
- Nickel oxide nanoparticle producers
- Palladium nanoparticle producers
- Platinum nanoparticle producers
- Quantum dots producers
- Silcon oxide nanoparticle producers
- Tin nanoparticle producers
- Titanium oxide nanoparticle producers
- Yttrium oxide nanoparticle producers
- Zinc oxide nanoparticle producers
- Zirconium oxide nanoparticle producers.
Countries covered include:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada,Chile, China, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.
Related Reports on Advanced Materials Market:
Global Carpet Tile Market Report: 2014 Edition @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/317277.html.
Superabsorbent Polymer (SAP) Market - Diapers Driving Growth: Trends & Opportunities (2013-18) @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/315882.html.
Graphene in Electronics and Energy: The Global Market to 2020 @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/307448.html.
Contact email@example.com for further information/ details.