Provacyl, a natural testosterone and HGH supplement provides cost effective alternative to hormone replacement therapy for men suffer with Andropause, claims MenandLibido.com
New Delhi, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/16/2013 -- Testosterone is the hormone that is known to perform a wide range of vital functions in the body. Its production is known to peak during puberty. However, its production begins waning after the age of 30. This is known to trigger a lot of changes both in the body as well as behavior in men.
Though testosterone can be increased with the help of testosterone injections, doctors and physicians do not advise them since they can lead to a lot of unwanted side effects.
Provacyl is 100% natural testosterone enhancer that encourages the production of testosterone and HGH in men naturally. The pill is completely natural and ensures a “whole body makeover” for men suffering with Andropause, according to MenandLibido.com.
According to a website spokesperson, “Provacyl is a unique formulation for men that has been around for a couple of years and has become a well trusted brand because of its effective and 100% natural formula that boasts of containing amino acids and age proven herbs that are of finest quality. It is dietary supplement that can help boost energy and libido too.”
In its review, MenandLibido.com has highlighted some of the main features and benefits of Provacyl which are as follows:
- Increased Libido – a potent combination of high quality ingredients that include l-arginine, ginkgo biloba, muira pauma and tongat ali works to boost libido and increase erection strength.
- Increased Muscle Mass – Whilst not the primary purpose of the supplement, the increased production of testosterone can help men get better results from their workouts by increasing muscle growth.
- Fat Loss – yet another positive effect of Provacyl is its apparent ability to help with weight loss. The extra testosterone and muscle mass is known to increase fat burning ability of the body to ensure a leaner built.
- Anti-Aging Effects – the supplement is supposed to encourage the production of HGH or human growth hormone that can help slow down and also reverse age effects. HGH has been applauded as the Fountain of Youth by doctors and medics all over the world but it is just a few supplements that are known to stimulate HGH production safely and without side effects.
- Younger Looking Skin- though not the primary purpose of the supplement, increased HGH production results in higher secretion of collagen that helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines making skin look apparently younger and smoother.
- Better Mood – The supplements is also known to help elevate mood and prevent mood swings in middle age men.
The website goes on to highlight the benefits of the natural testosterone pill over the alternatives available to men.
According to MenandLibido.com spokesperson, “Some men consider HGH and testosterone injections for increasing testosterone and HGH. This is not entirely free of side effects. Taking artificial hormone can interfere with the normal working of the endocrine system leading to severe complications and some fatal side effects over time. Not to mention, such injections come with a huge cost too and can set you back by $10,000- $15000 a year. Provacyl, on the other hand, can help one get good results at a fraction of the cost. Though such a supplement is likely to work slowly and require to be consumed for a couple of months, it is supposed to be relatively safer and devoid of side effects.”
For more information on the Provacyl supplement, and for product purchasing information, visit http://menandlibido.com
MenandLibido.com is a men’s health and fitness blog that focuses on a variety health issues and problems faced by men in their daily lives. It is also known for its in depth, detailed and unbiased reviews of various men’s supplements in the marketplace to help consumers take the right and informed decision when making a purchase.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)