Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/31/2012 -- Reportreserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report published by GBI Research’s report, “Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market to 2017 - Recent Approvals in Japan and Large Diabetes Patient Pool in Emerging Countries to Present Opportunities for Growth” provides key data, information and analysis on the global negative pressure wound therapy market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, with analysis of major mergers and acquisitions in the last four years. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies of the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
- Annualized market revenue data, forecast to 2017, as well as company share data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends for the negative pressure wound therapy market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies in the market.
- Key players include Kinetic Concepts Inc., Smith and Nephew Plc, Medela, Talley Group Limited, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, Molnlycke Health Care AB, Shandong Wego Newlife Medical Device Co., Ltd, Daewoong Co., Ltd.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the negative pressure wound therapy market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit merger and acquisition opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the negative pressure wound therapy market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global the negative pressure wound therapy market and the factors shaping it.
For further information please visit :http://www.reportreserve.com/report/report-546800
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)