Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2014 -- Combined, the US, five European Union countries (5EU) (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), and Japan, account for approximately 80% of the neurointerventional market for cerebrovascular applications. The US is forecast to have the largest market share in the market, followed by Japan, and then collectively, the 5EU. Innovative technologies such as flow diverters and stent retrievers have not received regulatory approval and been launched in the Japanese market. Stent retrievers and flow diverters are expected to enter Japan beginning in 2015.
Physicians believe flow diverters are innovative technologies that will be adopted for challenging intracranial aneurysms in the future. However, they question widespread adoption given the complications/challenges associated with flow diversion devices.
The key drivers for this market during the forecast period are:
- The rising prevalence of cerebrovascular disease and its associated risk factors in the major markets.
- The need for effective therapies that reduce the risk of hemorrhagic and stroke complications, and ensure long-term, reliable outcomes.
- The increased use of remodeling techniques such as stent-assisted and balloon-assisted coiling, and the adoption of flow diverters for the treatment of challenging/complex aneurysms (wide-neck, large, and giant aneurysms).
- The cost savings for healthcare payers resulting from the reduced need for repeat procedures.
- The increase in patients' disposable income and government insurance coverage in the emerging markets, such as China and India.
- The approval and launch of the next-generation of innovative embolization, revascularization, and mechanical thrombectomy devices in the US and Japan.
Reasons to Buy
- Overview of cerebrovascular disease, including epidemiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines and modalities
- Annualized total neurovascular interventions market revenue by device segment, annual cost of disease and neurointerventional devices adoption pattern and procedure data from 2011-2013 and forecast to 2020
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the neurovascular interventions market
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and device designs in development
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global neurovascular interventions market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Spanning over 432 pages, “MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts” report covering the Introduction, Clinical Outcomes, Industry Overview, Unmet Needs, Market Opportunity Analysis, Market Drivers and Barriers, Competitive Assessment, Pipeline Assessment, Clinical Trial Analysis, Current and Future Players, Market Outlooks, Appendix. The report covered few companies are - BALT Extrusion, Covidien, Johnson & Johnson, Penumbra, Stryker Corporation, Terumo Corporation, Abbott Vascular, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical, Gore Medical, Medtronic.
Know more about this report at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-neurovascular-interventions-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
To browse more Pharma and Healthcare Reports visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: