New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Brazil X-ray Systems Market Outlook to 2020"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/02/2014 -- GlobalData's new report, "Brazil X-ray Systems Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the Brazil X-ray Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Analog X-ray Systems, Digital X-ray Systems (Computed Radiography (CR) Systems and Digital Radiography (DR) Systems) and Retrofit X-ray Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the X-ray Systems market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for X-ray Systems market categories - Analog X-ray Systems, Digital X-ray Systems (Computed Radiography (CR) Systems and Digital Radiography (DR) Systems) and Retrofit X-ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil X-ray Systems market.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Carestream Health, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation and General Medical Merate S.p.A.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Shimadzu Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Carestream Health, Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Mindray Medical International Limited
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- BRIC Ultrasound Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- Asia-Pacific Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- BRIC Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Outlook to 2020
- BRIC Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- North America Ultrasound Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- BRIC X-ray Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- Germany Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020
- Japan Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020
- South Korea Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020