Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2012 -- The major part of the network camera market segmentation revolves around five parameters; technology, product types, resolution, verticals, and geography. The technology market is segmented according to the method of operation, connectivity, type of image sensor, and image compression kit being used. The product market is segmented according to the physical characteristics of network camera such as fixed, PTZ, dome, and others.
Segmentation by resolution, as the term suggests, throws light on the network camera market based on different types of resolution a network camera offers. This segment covers four commonly used resolutions, i.e. analog, megapixel, wide dynamic range, and others. The vertical market is segmented into four major verticals; namely institutional, government, commercial, and others. The global network camera market is also mapped against geography. The market by geography is further segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The major part of the video analytics market segmentation revolves around five parameters; applications, functions, system architecture, verticals, and geography. The distinctiveness of video analytics, such as a proactive tool video that raises alarm in real time and presents alerts about whatever the application is programmed to identify; has resulted in its inclusion in various applications. This segmentation has been broadly classified as security, entertainment, and visual communication. The function market for video analytics market is calculated by segmenting it according to various types of functions. The market is segmented according to the functionality of video analytics like real time video, forensic or video indexing, and business intelligence.
There are two broad categories of systems for implementing video analytics - centralized or server-based analytics and distributed or edge-based analytics. The report segments the market in the similar manner. The segmentation according to verticals is based on the similarity in implementation of video analytics in different verticals. The segmentation includes institutional, government commercial, and other verticals. The global video analytics market has been segmented into four major regions; namely Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the world (ROW). The market is divided into the above-mentioned regions to depict the economic characteristics and trends pertaining to them.
Apart from the global network camera market and video analytics market segmentation, the report includes critical market data showing the Porter's five force analysis, industry life cycle analysis, revenue model analysis, and value chain analysis with detailed process flow diagram, and market dynamics such as; drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Video Surveillance As A Service Market [By Service (Hosted, Managed, Hybrid) & Components (Camera, Storage, Server, Video Analytics), Application & Geography] - Global Forecast & Analysis (2012-2017)
- Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property (Ip) Market (2012 - 2017) Global Forecasts & Analysis
- Home Security Solutions Market Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Laser Technology Market by Types (Fiber Laser, CO2 Laser, Solid-state Laser, Excimer Laser, Dye Laser, Diode Laser) & Applications - Global Forecast and Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Next Generation Biometric Technologies Market Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Touch Controller IC Market Global Forecast & Analysis (2011 - 2016)
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices (Discretes & ICs) Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2022)
- Video Surveillance Market - Global Forecast & Analysis (2011 - 2016) by Products, Components, Applications and System Services
- Head-up Display (HUD) Market - Global Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Wireless Charging Market (2012 - 2017) Global Forecast & Analysis By Technology, Products, and Applications