Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2013 -- This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in New Zealand. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil & gas assets (oil & gas fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in New Zealand. The report compares the investment environment in New Zealand with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil & gas sector in New Zealand together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Complete report for New Zealand Oil Market is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/new-zealand-oil-markets-2013-market-report.html .
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil & gas fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in New Zealand for the period 2005-2017.
- Operator and equity details for major crude oil & gas assets in New Zealand.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the New Zealand’s energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the New Zealand including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s major crude oil assets and their performance.
- Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil & gas sector of each country.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Complete report for New Zealand Gas Market is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/new-zealand-gas-markets-2013-market-report.html .
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)