Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Nigeria Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- This report elaborates Nigeria’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Nigerian power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Nigeria on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy:
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Spanning over 63 pages, “Nigeria Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape” report covering the Introduction, Nigeria, Power Market, Snapshot, Nigeria, Power Market, Market Analysis, Nigeria, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario, Nigeria, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview, Nigeria, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview, Nigeria, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Afam Power Plc, Sapele Power Plc, Ughelli Power Plc, Geregu Power Plc, Shiroro Hydro Power Plc, Kainji Hydro Electric Plc
Know more about this report
Related Reports are:
1st - Denmark Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/denmark-power-market-outlook-2030-update-2014-market-trends-regulations-and-competitive
2nd - Poland Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/poland-power-market-outlook-2030-update-2014-market-trends-regulations-and-competitive
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: