Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Novel Technologies Show Considerable Promise in Relapsed/Refractory Setting” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/19/2014 -- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 Novel Technologies Show Considerable Promise in Relapsed/Refractory Setting report provides in-depth insights into the indication. It gives an estimation of market size for 2013 along with forecasts until 2020 for the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, which comprises Australia, China, India and Japan. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth analysis of clinical trials including failure rates and pipeline analysis, and analysis of deals relevant to Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL). The market in the APAC region was worth an estimated $1.1 billion in 2013 and is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.6% to $1.7 billion in 2020.
The expected launches of promising drugs, including novel protein kinase inhibitors and next-generation monoclonal antibodies, as well as the continued use of the current blockbuster, Rituxan/Mabthera, will be the key growth drivers. The launch of premium-priced novel glycol-engineered antibody; obinutuzumab; kinase inhibitors including idelalisib and ibrutinib; and the mTOR inhibitor everolimus are also expected to have a significant impact, as is the anticipated approval of immunomodulatory agent Revlimid as a maintenance setting. An increasingly aging population and a year-on-year increase in the number of incident cases will provide an additional boost. However, the recent implementation of a price ceiling on essential drugs in India; anticipated pricing restrictions in China; and low access, penetration and price erosion due to generic dominance, especially in India, stand to curtail the APAC NHL market.
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, the pipeline, and key licensing and co-development deals in the four APAC markets of Australia, China, India and Japan. It includes:
- A brief introduction to NHL, including the disease’s pathogenesis, etiology, diagnosis and treatment algorithms
- In-depth analysis of currently marketed drugs for NHL, examining their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns and strengths/weaknesses and including a heat map that compares the drugs in terms of safety and efficacy
- A comprehensive review of the pipeline for NHL, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period; the pipeline is analyzed on the basis of Phase distribution, molecule type, program type, mechanism of action and molecular target
- Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by Phase, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate for each molecule type
- Multi-scenario forecast data of the market to 2020, taking into account how the market may be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets
- Discussion of the drivers of and barriers to market growth
- In-depth analysis of all licensing and co-development deals that have occurred in the NHL market since 2006
Reasons to buy:
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
- Understand the NHL pipeline and the factors that indicate that it is becoming more innovative
- Examine detailed profiles of promising pipeline products and gain an insight into how they are likely to compete in the market and who their main competitors will be
- Follow the trends in NHL clinical trial size and duration in relation to industry averages and assess the potential risk of future developmental programs according to mechanism of action by considering the recorded clinical trial failure rates
- Observe the potential growth patterns expected for the NHL market over the forecast period, identify which countries are expected to make the biggest contribution to this growth, and devise a more effective country strategy through an understanding of key drivers and barriers in the NHL market
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for strategic partnerships
Spanning over 96 pages, “Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Novel Technologies Show Considerable Promise in Relapsed/Refractory Setting” report covering the Introduction, Marketed Products, Pipeline Products, Market Forecast to 2020, Deals and Strategic Consolidations, Appendix.
Buy this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/gbi-research/non-hodgkin-lymphoma-therapeutics-asia-pacific-markets-2020-novel-technologies-show
Browse more reports under Therapeutic Category:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: