Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2012 -- Non-Life Insurance in the Philippines, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016 provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Philippine non-life insurance market, including:
- The Philippine non-life insurance market’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- The various distribution channels in the Philippine non-life insurance market
- The competitive landscape in the non-life insurance market in the Philippines
- A description of the non-life reinsurance market in the Philippines
The Philippine non-life insurance segment grew during the review period. This was supported by the country’s economic growth, expanding automobile industry, improving awareness of the benefits of insurance and demographic changes such as its growing middle-class population. Over the forecast period (2012-2016), the non-life insurance segment’s growth will be driven by the development of the automobile industry and the rising construction activity in the country. Property insurance is the largest category in the non-life segment. Rising consumer awareness and the frequent occurrence of natural disasters is expected to drive the growth of the non-life segment over the forecast period.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance market in the Philippines:
- It provides historical values for the Philippines’ non-life insurance market for the report’s 2007-2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the Philippines’ non-life insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in the Philippines
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the Philippines for the non-life insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance market in the Philippines and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in the Philippines and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Philippine non-life insurance market and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Philippine non-life insurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance market, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Philippine insurance market and its impact on companies and the market’s future
- Property insurance accounted for the largest share of the Philippine non-life insurance segment during the review period.
- The country’s rising consumer disposable income levels and expanding middle-class population are encouraging the growth of the Philippine automobile industry.
- Over the forecast period (2012-2016), the non-life insurance segment’s growth will be driven by the development of the automobile industry and rising construction activity in the country.
- Due to the frequency of natural disasters in the country, and especially after the 2009 Ondoy and Pepeng super typhoons, major industrial companies including medium-sized businesses have started to purchase commercial property insurance.
- The 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) in the insurance industry and the country’s bilateral investment agreements with more than 40 countries are expected to bring new business into the non-life segment over the forecast period.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/non-life-insurance-in-the-philippines-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2016-market-report.html . Contact email@example.com for further information.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)