Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/15/2014 -- The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in India (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in India’s nuclear power market. A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- Detailed overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2013, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2013, cost analysis by reactor type, average capital expenditure and investment trends, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine and nuclear decommissioning trends (2013-2025).
- Power market scenario in India provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Detailed overview of India nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/nuclear-power-india-market-outlook-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-deployment-trends
Spanning over 121 pages, “Nuclear Power in India, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Deployment Trends, Investments, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles” report covering the Nuclear Power Market, Global, 2001-2025, Power Market, India , 2001-2025, Nuclear Power Market, India, 2001-2025, Nuclear Power Market, India, Regulatory Framework, Nuclear Power Market, India, Company Profiles, Appendix. The report covered 6 companies - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, NTPC Limited, Larsen & Toubro Limited, JSC “Atomstroyexport”, Atomic Energy of Canada Limited, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
Find other reports on Indian market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/india
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports