Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2012 -- ReportsnReports.com adds new market research reports on 2012 Oil Markets for Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia its store.
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. These reports provide an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, and infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals). These reports compare the investment environment with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector together with the latest news and deals are also included in these reports.
Scope of Oil Markets for Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and other multiple countries
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals for the period 2005-2016.
- Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the energy industry.
- Information on the top companies including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country’s energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
- Assess your competitor’s major crude oil assets and their performance.
- Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
Browse these reports individually:
Russian Federation Oil Markets, 2012 @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/197414-russian-federation-oil-markets-2012.html
Azerbaijan Oil Markets, 2012 @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/197416-azerbaijan-oil-markets-2012.html
Turkmenistan Oil Markets, 2012 @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/197420-turkmenistan-oil-markets-2012.html
In addition to the reports listed above, similar Oil Markets reports are available for following countries as well. These are country specific, individual research reports on the industry in these countries:
6. Saudi Arabia
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.