Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2013 -- The Orphan Drugs Partnering Agreements report provides an understanding and access to the orphan drugs partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in orphan drugs partnering deals
- Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
- Orphan drugs partnering contract documents
- Top orphan drugs deals by value
The Orphan Drugs Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides an understanding and access to the orphan drugs partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides an understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter orphan drugs partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors orphan drugs technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 500 links to online copies of actual orphan drugs deals and where available, contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of orphan drugs dealmaking and business activities.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in orphan drugs dealmaking since 2007, including details of disclosed headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading orphan drugs deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of orphan drugs partnering deals signed and announced since 2007, and where available, a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific oncology therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in orphan drugs partnering and dealmaking since 2007.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of orphan drugs technologies and products.
Orphan Drugs Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to orphan drugs trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Orphan Drugs Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in orphan drugs dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of orphan drugs deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to 140 orphan drugs deal records
- The leading orphan drugs deals by value since 2007
In Orphan Drugs Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific oncology therapy target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Ophan Drugs Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 140 orphan drugs deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=219404. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111656568937629536321/posts
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)