Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2013 -- ReportsnReports.com adds “The Global Market for Pain Management Drugs and Devices ” new market research report to its store. This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for pain management drugs, which will address acute vs. chronic pain, treatments, and issues facing healthcare workers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017.
- Examination of product categories, use of products, and the competitive landscape.
- Coverage of several significant market trends, including undertreatment issues, professional issues, managed care pain issues, trends in new therapies, product pipelines, generic participation, pain research, drug delivery, and patent expirations.
- Discussion of new regulatory requirements.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
This BCC Research report, The Global Market for Pain Management Drugs and Devices, provides an overview of products included in this market, and detailed analyses of markets and competitive environments. The study includes information about significant products, players, issues and trends, regulatory issues, and other information affecting the pain management industry.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
This study will provide the reader with the knowledge to adequately view and assess pain management and the problems that the healthcare industry faces as well as provide insights into the market potentials. This covers a wide variety of treatments and products that many people worldwide rely on.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
This BCC Research report is designed to be a helpful business tool that will provide a thorough evaluation of the markets for pain management. The geographical scope of this study is global with a U.S. emphasis. This study will address acute versus chronic pain, treatments, and regulatory issues facing healthcare workers. Also provided is detailed information based on product categories, use of products, forecasts, and competitive analyses.
The report identifies two general segments of pain management:
Within the pharmaceuticals segment several sub-segments are discussed in detail including:
- Narcotic pain management.
- Non-narcotic pain management.
- Antimigraine treatments.
- Other drugs (including fibromyalgia treatments).
The device segment covers several product lines and specifically targets the largest product segments including:
- TENS and neuromuscular stimulators.
- Spinal cord stimulators.
- Other products (including electromagnetic therapies and other treatments).
Each market segment provides detailed information based on product categories, product use, forecasts, and competitive analyses.
The information for this BCC report was obtained through primary and secondary data-collection methods. Primary methods included interviews with approximately 35 key executives, physicians, nurses, product managers, and other professionals involved in the pain treatment industry. Secondary methods included published literature in the area of pain management, investment reports, company literature, and various related journals.
Market data for this report pertains to the global market and uses U.S. dollars at the manufacturers’ level. The base year of the report is 2012, with historical data provided for 2008 through 2011, and forecast data provided through 2017. Historical, base year and forecast data are provided for each market segment of the report. Growth rates are determined through a compilation of data, including past trends, future trends, demographics, incidence, mortality, products in research and development, and current product growth, etc. Competitor market share estimates are provided for each market segment for the 2012 base year.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=213310. Alternatively, you can request a sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=213310 analyze the report format and sample data before making your final purchase decision. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111656568937629536321/posts
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)