Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/31/2012 -- Reportreserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report published by GBI Research’s report, “Patient Monitoring Devices Market in Emerging Countries (China, India, Brazil) to 2017 - Increasing Government Spending and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) to Drive Future Growth” provides key data, information and analysis on the emerging countries’ patient monitoring market. The report provides information on the market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends for 10 patient monitoring market categories: Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring, Patient Monitoring Accessories, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Neonatal Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring and Fetal Monitors. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, as well as key analytical content on the market dynamics and strategic competitive analysis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include China, India and Brazil.
- Market size data for 7 patient monitoring market categories: Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring, Patient Monitoring Accessories, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Neonatal Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring and Fetal Monitors.
- Annualized market revenue data, forecast for seven years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends for patient monitoring in the emerging countries market.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and restraints by each category within the patient monitoring market.
- Information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the patient monitoring market in the emerging countries.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies in the emerging countries.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline in the emerging countries.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products which are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the patient monitoring market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the patient monitoring market in the emerging countries and the factors shaping it.
For further information please visit :http://www.reportreserve.com/report/report-556374
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)