www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks with big moves on Friday: Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Life Partners Holdings Inc., Groupon Inc., Avon Products , and VeriFone Systems, Inc.
The market traded mixed on Friday but closed in the green. On Friday, the Labor Department said the unemployment rate had declined to 7.8 percent, its first dip below 8 percent in nearly four years. The Dow Jones industrial average edged up 34.79 points to close at 13,610.15, after rising 86 points earlier in the day after the report.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to put on your radar: ONXX, LPHI, GRPN, AVP, PAY
1. Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) - Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. made a new 52-week high of $90.09 on Friday. The Company is developing innovative products for the treatment of cancer.
Get more stock ideas like ONXX by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Life Partners Holdings Inc. (LPHI) - Life Partners Holding is a licensed provider of viatical and senior settlements, collectively referred to as life settlements.
3. Groupon Inc. (GRPN) - Groupon, Inc. operates a shopping website which offers goods and services at a discount in North America and internationally
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Avon Products (AVP) - Avon Products, Inc. today announced that Andrea Jung has informed the Board of Directors that she will step down as Executive Chairman and Board member, effective December 31, 2012 after a successful transition to new leadership under CEO Sheri McCoy. Ms. Jung will continue as a senior advisor to the Board beginning on January 1, 2013.
5. VeriFone Systems, Inc. (PAY) - Verifone Systems, Inc. designs, markets, and services electronic payment solutions in North America and internationally.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)