www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/04/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks with big moves on Thursday: The Priceline Group, Marriot International Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Ebay Inc., and Netflix
The market saw gains on Thursday as major U.S. retail chains reported strong September sales that topped expectations. Investors eagerly wait for the monthly jobs report coming out tomorrow and for news about the monthly policy meeting of the European Central Bank.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to put on your radar: PCLN, MAR, AMZN, EBAY, NFLX
1. The Priceline Group (PCLN) - According to priceline.com, fare-watchers, the average national airfare for the upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday seasons is trending about 3% higher than last year.
Get more stock ideas like PCLN by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Marriot International Inc. (MAR) - Marriott International Inc. said Wednesday that it turned a bigger-than-expected profit in the third quarter on higher prices and strong occupancy rates. The company earned $143 million, or 44 cents per share, compared with a loss of $179 million, or 52 cents per share, a year ago.
3. Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN) - Amazon.com, Inc. today announced the launch of Amazon Cloud Drive in Italy and Spain, following recent launches in the UK, Germany and France.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Ebay Inc. (EBAY) - eBay is one of the world's largest online trading communities. eBay creates a powerful marketplace for the sale of goods and services by a passionate community of individuals and small businesses.
5. Netflix (NFLX) - The Company's third quarter earnings report is expected to come out on Oct. 24th with many investors eager to see how many subscribers the Company will have. On September 14, Netflix leaders announced that they had lowered subscriber estimates and said it expected to end the third quarter with 24 million, a 4 percent shortfall.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)