www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks with big moves on Tuesday: Metropcs Communications, Commercial Vehicle Group, Illumina, Cell Therapeutics, and Research In Motion
The market sank on Tuesday after Spain's prime minister said he's not preparing to ask for a bailout loan. Mosiac, the country's largest fertilizer company said weak demand from both India and China weighed on their profits. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 75 points at 13,439 just before noon.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to put on your radar: PCS, CVGI, ILMN, CTIC, RIMM
1. Metropcs Communications (PCS) - Deutsche Telekom AG, the parent of T-Mobile USA, the country's fourth-largest cellphone carrier, is reportedly close to a deal to buy smaller MetroPCS Communications Inc. The German company that owns T-Mobile USA, is set to vote on the deal Wednesday.
Get more stock ideas by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI) - Commercial Vehicle Group supplies interior systems, vision safety solutions and other cab-related products for the global commercial vehicle market, including the heavy-duty (Class 8) truck market, the construction market and other specialized transportation markets.
3. Illumina (ILMN) - Illumina Inc. is a leading developer of next-generation tools for the large-scale analysis of genetic variation and function.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) - Shares of Cell Therapeutics Inc. jumped Tuesday after the company said the Food and Drug Administration awarded orphan drug incentives to its brain cancer drug Opaxio.
5. Research In Motion (RIMM) - RESEARCH IN MOTION is a world leader in the mobile communications market and has a history of developing breakthrough wireless solutions.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)