www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/28/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks making big advances on Thursday: Apple Inc., Priceline.Com Inc., Amazon.Com, Herbalife Ltd, and Tempur-Pedic International Inc.
The market dropped Friday after a report from the Consumer Department said that consumer spending in August rose only because higher gas prices forced Americans to spend more. Economic worries over Spain also played a role in losses. In early afternoon trading, the Dow Jones industrial average was down 49 points at 13,437.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to put on your radar quickly: ACN, RIMM, QCOR, CSCO, and APPY
1. Accenture Plc. (ACN) - The Company reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full 2012 fiscal year, ended Aug. 31, 2012, with record annual revenues, earnings per share, operating margin, free cash flow and new bookings. For the fourth quarter, revenues before reimbursements ("net revenues") were $6.8 billion, an increase of 2 percent in U.S. dollars and 9 percent in local currency compared with the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011.
You could find the next Accenture Plc. by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Research In Motion (RIMM) - The Company reported better-than-expected results for its fiscal second quarter ended August 31.
3. Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR) - Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., formerly Cypros Pharmaceutical Corporation,is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development, acquisition and marketing of innovative, acute care and critical care hospital/specialty pharmaceutical products.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Cisco Systems (CSCO) - Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Cisco's Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are the foundation of the Internet and most corporate, education, and government networks around the world.
5. Aspenbio Pharma (APPY) - The Company announced that it plans to initiate a pivotal study in the fourth quarter of 2012 for its blood-based appendicitis test designed to assist emergency room clinicians in ruling out acute appendicitis. The Company is moving ahead with its plans following its recent productive meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA").
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)