www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks with the potential to bounce next week: Zynga Inc., First Solar, Vringo, Monster Worldwide, and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
Even though there was an unexpected drop in U.S. unemployment, investors are still cautiously anticipating a weak upcoming earnings season. The Dow Jones industrial average climbed as much as 86 points in early trading on Friday but drifted lower for most of the rest of the day. Stock indexes have still been trading at or near their highest levels since December 2007.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to put on your radar: ZNGA, FSLR, VRNG, MWW, and GMCR
1. Zynga Inc. (ZNGA) - Zynga Inc., said last week that it expects to post a loss for the third quarter, largely because of the $85 million to $95 million charge on the OMGPop purchase. It bought the company behind "Draw Something" for $183 million.
Get more bounce ideas like ZNGA by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. First Solar (FSLR) - FIRST SOLAR INC. manufactures solar modules with an advanced thin film semiconductor process that significantly lowers solar electricity costs.
3. Vringo (VRNG) - Vringo, Inc. announced on Friday that it has entered into subscription agreements for the sale of 10,344,998 shares of its common stock in a registered direct offering at a price of $4.35 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $45 million.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Monster Worldwide (MWW) - Monster Worldwide, Inc is the online recruitment leader and the parent company of Monster, the leading global careers website. Headquartered in New York, Monster Worldwide is also the world's largest Recruitment Advertising agency network, the world's largest Yellow Pages advertising agency and a provider of direct marketing services.
5. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) - Green Mountain Coffee Roasters engages in the production and marketing of award-winning coffees, innovative brewing technology and gourmet single-cup brewing systems.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)