www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: KITD, CYMI, SIFY, MTG, and URI
Stocks rose on Wednesday after a strong housing report. The Commerce Department said Wednesday that builders broke ground on building new single-family houses and apartments at the fastest pace since July 2008. The market could have gone even higher had it not been for weak earnings reports from Intel and IBM weighing on the Dow Jones industrial average.
1. Kit Digital (KITD) - KIT digital, Inc., a leading video management software and services company, working in partnership with the Trade & Development Bank (TDB) of Mongolia, today announced that leading business broadcaster Bloomberg Television has launched Bloomberg TV Mongolia, the first international news operation based in one of the fastest-growing investment environments in Asia.
Get more ideas like KITD by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Cymer (CYMI) - ASML Holding NV, the biggest supplier of equipment to semiconductor manufacturers, has offered to buy Cymer Inc. of the U.S. for around $2.55 billion.
3. Sify Technologies Limited (SIFY) - Sify reported revenues of INR 2059 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 against revenues of INR 1815 million for the corresponding quarter of the previous year, a growth of 13%.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Mgic Investment Corp. (MTG) - MGIC Investment Corporation is a holding company which, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation, is the leading provider of private mortgage insurance coverage in the United States to the home mortgage lending industry.
5. United Rentals (URI) - United Rentals Inc. said Tuesday that its third-quarter profit rose 12.3 percent as revenue surged amid demand for its industrial and commercial rental equipment.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)