www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/12/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks seeing gains on Friday: Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Glu Mobile Inc., Biofuel Energy, Monster Beverage Corp., and Leap Wireless International
After modest report on inflation being tame last month and consumer spending could go higher, the market saw slight gains with the Dow Jones Industrial average rising 34 points to 13,360 in morning trading.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to put on your radar: LXRX, GLUU, BIOF, MNST, LEAP
1. Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX) - Lexicon Pharmaceuticals announced today that it has initiated a registrational, Phase 3 clinical trial of telotristat etiprate, an investigational new drug candidate for the treatment of carcinoid syndrome.
Get more ideas like LXRX by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU) - GLU MOBILE INC., is a leading global publisher of mobile games.
3. Biofuel Energy (BIOF) - BIOFUEL ENERGY CORP., is a publicly traded company whose goal is to become one of the leading ethanol producers in the United States.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Monster Beverage Corp. (MNST) - Monster Beverage Corporation is a marketer and distributor of energy drinks and alternative beverages.
5. Leap Wireless International (LEAP) - Leap Wireless International, Inc. announced $400 million senior secured term loan facility for its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cricket Communications, Inc.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)