www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/19/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: MAN, KSU, SNDK, RVBD, and COF
Stocks continued to slump on Friday as more weak earnings came in, this time from General Electric, McDonalds, and Microsoft. The Dow was down 151 points at 13,397 shortly after noon. The Standard & Poor's 500 sank 17 points to 1,440 and the Nasdaq composite dropped 52 points to 3,020.
1. Manpower Inc (MAN) - ManpowerGroup reported that earnings per diluted share for the three months ended September 30, 2012 were 79 cents compared to 97 cents in the prior year period. Net earnings in the quarter were $63.1 million compared to $79.6 million a year earlier. Revenues for the third quarter were $5.2 billion, a decrease of 11 percent from the prior year period, or a decrease of 4 percent in constant currency.
Get more ideas like MAN by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Kansas City Southern (KSU) - Kansas City Southern reported record third quarter 2012 revenues of $577 million, an increase of 6% over third quarter 2011 on a 7% increase in carloads.
3. Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) - SanDisk Corp. reported lower net income and revenue for the third quarter as the company sold fewer of its memory chips to gadget makers.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Riverbed Technology (RVBD) - Riverbed Technology, Inc. provides solutions to the fundamental problems of wide-area distributed computing in the United States and internationally.
5. Capital One Financial Corp. (COF) - Capital One Reports Third Quarter 2012 Net Income of $1.2 billion, or $2.01 per share
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)