www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks seeing gains on Monday: Netflix, Marathon Petroleum Corporation, Harley-Davidson, Glu Mobile Inc., and Carmax Inc
The market dropped on Monday after the World Bank reported a negative outlook on Asia's economic future growth. The World Bank warned that a "more pronounced slowdown" is possible in China, the world's second largest economy. It also cut its overall growth forecast for developing countries in Asia. This could drag the U.S. economy down. Investors are also embracing profit declines as earning season kicks off on Tuesday.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to put on your radar: NFLX, MPC, HOG, GLU, and KMX
1. Netflix (NFLX) - Netflix Inc. is the largest online movie rental subscription service in the United States providing subscribers access to a comprehensive library of more than 18,000 movie, television and other filmed entertainment titles.
Get more ideas like Netflix by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) - Marathon Petroleum Corp. will pay $598 million to BP for a Texas refinery and other nearby pipelines and fuel terminals, plus $1.2 billion for the inventory of oil and petroleum products owned by the plant. Marathon may have to pay another $700 million over 6 years if certain unspecified conditions are met, the company said Monday.
3. Harley-Davidson (HOG) - Harley-Davidson is an American motorcycle manufacturer. The company operates in two segments: Motorcycles and Related Products and Financial Services.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Glu Mobile Inc. (GLU) - Glu Mobile Inc., a leading global developer and publisher of freemium games for smartphone and tablet devices, today announced that the company has entered into a strategic relationship with Probability PLC for mobile gambling.
5. Carmax Inc (KMX) - CarMax, Inc. operates as a retailer of used cars. The Company also sells vehicles through on-site wholesale auctions, as well as sells new vehicles under franchise agreements.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)