www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks seeing gains on Thursday: Clearwire Corp., Barnes & Noble, Oshkosh Truck Corp., Fastenal Companyy, and Amicus Therapeutics
Stocks headed higher on Thursday after a positive report from the Labor Department said there was a decline in weekly claims for unemployment insurance. At midday, the Dow Jones industrial average was up 23 points to 13,368, a stark reversal from two straight days of triple-digit declines. The Standard & Poor's 500 was up five to 1,438. The Nasdaq composite index was up seven to 3,058.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to put on your radar: CLWR, BKS, OSK, FAST, and FOLD
1. Clearwire Corp. (CLWR) - CLEARWIRE CORPORATION is a provider of simple, portable and reliable wireless high-speed Internet service. Clearwire customers connect to the Internet using licensed spectrum, thus eliminating the confines of traditional cable or phone lines.
Get more ideas like CLWR by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Barnes & Noble (BKS) - Shares of Barnes & Noble rose Wednesday after the CEO said advance orders of its new Nook e-readers are much higher than for past Nook devices.
3. Oshkosh Truck Corp. (OSK) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn plans to make an unsolicited bid for truck maker Oshkosh Corp. that values the company at almost $3 billion.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Fastenal Company (FAST) - Fastenal Co. said Thursday that its third-quarter net income rose 13 percent, boosted by double-digit sales increases in all three months of the period and the addition of new stores.
5. Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) - Amicus Therapeutics announced additional positive preliminary results from an ongoing Phase 2 open-label drug-drug interaction study (Study 010) to evaluate the safety and plasma pharmacokinetic (PK) effects of the pharmacological chaperone AT2220 (duvoglustat HCl) co-administered with enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) for Pompe disease (Myozyme(R) and Lumizyme(R)).
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)