www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: CYBI, AEGR, WCC, VZ, and GIVN
Stocks slumped on Thursday after Google accidentally released a weak earnings report hours ahead of schedule and jobless claims rose to a four-month high.
1. Cybex International (CYBI) - CYBEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. designs, develops, manufactures and sells/distributes testing and rehabilitation, strength training and cardiovascular equipment used in rehabilitation, sports medicine, and fitness conditioning.
Get more ideas like CYBI by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR) - Shares of Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc. climbed Thursday after the company said a Food and Drug Administration panel recommended that its cholesterol disorder drug lomitapide be approved.
3. Wesco International (WCC) - Wesco reported net income of $63.4 million, or $1.25 per share, in the quarter that ended Sept. 30. That compared with net income of $53.9 million, or 1.11 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose 4.8 percent to $1.66 billion, from $1.58 billion.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) - Verizon Wireless customers in Mercer County, West Virginia, and Tazewell County, Virginia, will be able to experience the blazingly fast speeds and capabilities of America's largest 4G LTE network when the service launches there today.
5. Given Imaging Ltd (GIVN) - Given Imaging announced that in order to maximize growth and enhance shareholder value the Company is currently evaluating a range of strategic options, including preliminary non-binding indications of interest received from a number of parties relating to a possible merger or sale of the Company.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)