www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks seeing gains on Tuesday: Spectrum Brands Holdings, Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Amicus Therapeutics, Biolinerx Ltd., and Otelco
The market slid on Tuesday after a discouraging report by the International Monetary Fund was released overnight announcing that the global economy is weakening. Weak forecast for U.S. corporate earnings also helped push stocks down. The Dow Jones industrial average was off 95 points at 13,4882 at midday. The Standard & Poor's 500 index lost 12 points to 1,443 and the Nasdaq composite gave up 46 points to 3,066.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to put on your radar: SPB, QCOR, FOLD, BLRX, and OTT
1. Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB) - Tool maker Stanley Black & Decker Inc. is selling its hardware and home-improvement business to Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc. for $1.4 billion in cash.
Get more ideas like SPB by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR) - Questcor Pharma rises following upgrade from a Jefferies & Co. analyst.
3. Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) - AMICUS THERAPEUTICS is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel, oral therapeutics known as pharmacological chaperones for the treatment of a range of human genetic diseases.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Biolinerx Ltd. (BLRX) - BioLineRx announced today that a recent analysis of the results from the Phase IIb EAGLE trial for BL-1020, a first in class, orally available, GABA-enhanced antipsychotic for the treatment of schizophrenia, indicates that BL-1020 demonstrated a significant increase in efficacy at improving cognitive impairment associated with this condition, as compared to the original analysis of the study.
5. Otelco (OTT) - Otelco Inc., headquartered in Oneonta, Alabama, is the sole wireline telephone services provider in several rural communities in Alabama and Missouri.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)