www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2012 -- The market saw losses on Monday as investors begin worrying about tax increases for the new year. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 22 points shortly after noon Eastern time. The Standard & Poor's 500 index fell two points to 1,378. The Nasdaq composite lost five to 2,900.
http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: TIE, GILD, VOCS, SHW, and CELG
1. Titanium Metals Corp (NYSE: TIE) - Precision Castparts Corp. is buying Titanium Metals Corp. in a deal worth roughly $2.9 billion, the companies announced Friday.
2. Gilead Sciences (Nasdaq: GILD) - Gilead Announces 100 Percent Sustained Virologic Response Rate (SVR4) for an Interferon-Free Regimen of Sofosbuvir (GS-7977), GS-5885 and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Infected Patients.
3. Vocus (Nasdaq: VOCS) - Vocus, Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand software for public relations management.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE: SHW) - Sherwin-Williams is buying the privately held Mexican paint company Consorcio Comex in an all-cash deal valued at about $2.34 billion.
5. Celgene Corp. (Nasdaq: CELG) - Celgene International Sarl, a subsidiary of Celgene Corporation announced that its phase III study of ABRAXANE(R) (paclitaxel protein-bound particles for injectable suspension) (albumin-bound) in combination with gemcitabine in treatment-naive patients with advanced pancreatic cancer met its primary endpoint of overall survival.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)