www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/27/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks making big advances on Thursday: Apple Inc., Priceline.Com Inc., Tempur-Pedic International Inc., Discover Financial Services, and Google Inc.
Weekly unemployment claims in the United States fell to their lowest level in two months. The Labor Department said the number of Americans seeking unemployment benefits plunged 26,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 359,000, the lowest level in nine weeks. Despite the negative news the market saw gains on Thursday and oil finally rose after three days of declines.
PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to put on your radar quickly: AAPL, PCLN, TPX, DFS, and GOOG
1. Apple Inc. (AAPL) - The Company is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players.
You could find the next Apple by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. The Priceline Group (PCLN) - The Company is a leader in global online hotel reservations, with over 260,000 participating hotels worldwide. The Group is composed of four primary brands - Booking.com, priceline.com, Agoda.com and Rentalcars.com - and several ancillary brands.
3. Tempur-Pedic International Inc. (TPX) - Tempur-Pedic, the 20-year-old leader in foam mattresses said Thursday that it will buy rival Sealy for about $228.6 million in cash. Tempur-Pedic said they would pay $2.20 per Sealy share, which is a 3 percent premium to the company's Wednesday closing price of $2.14.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Discover Financial Services (DFS) - Discover Financial Services reported third-quarter 2012 earnings per share of $1.21, beating both the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.03 and the year-ago quarter earnings of $1.18.
5. Google Inc. (GOOG) - The Company has been building a technology for self-driven cars. Californian Governor Jerry Brown has now signed a bill at the Google headquarters for driverless cars in California. Google claims that these cars can improve road safety, and reduce traffic congestion and accidents.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)