www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/26/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: AMCC, DV, EXPE, N, and COG
The market dropped on Friday as investors watched more weak corporate earning results come in. The Dow Jones industrial average fell 24 points to 13,079 at 1pm (EST). The Standard & Poor's 500 index fell six points to 1,407 and the Nasdaq composite fell 16 points to 2,969.
1. Applied Micro Circuits Corp. (AMCC) - reported its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013, ended September 30, 2012. Net revenues for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 were $46.3 million compared to $41.3 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2013, representing a sequential increase of 12.2% and a decrease of 28.7% over the $64.9 million in net revenues reported in the second quarter of fiscal 2012.
Get more ideas like AMCC by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Devry Inc. (DV) - announced first quarter fiscal 2013 earnings of $0.49 per share, which beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.31 by 58%.
3. Expedia (EXPE) - A boom in hotel bookings drove Expedia's third-quarter results past Wall Street's expectations. Revenue rose to $1.20 billion from $1.02 billion, beating analysts' forecast of $1.17 billion.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Netsuite Inc (N) announced operating results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2012. Total revenue for the third quarter of 2012 was $79.8 million, representing a 31% increase over the same period in the prior year.
5. Cabot Oil & Gas Corp. (COG) reported financial results for the third quarter of 2012. Production of 66.5 billion cubic feet equivalent (Bcfe) saw an increase of 33 percent over last year's comparable quarter.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)