www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/27/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: CERN, NFLX, CMCSK, AMZN, and AAPL
The market closed mostly lower Friday due to weak corporate earnings. Some Companies saw big gains including Amazon which rose $15.32, to $238.24 despite a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit and cable TV provider Comcast jumped $1.20.
1. Cerner Corp. (CERN) - Cerner Corp. designs, develops, markets, installs and supports information technology and content solutions for healthcare organizations and consumers that are capable of being implemented on an individual, combined or enterprise-wide basis and are accessible over the internet by consumers, physicians and healthcare providers.
Get more ideas like CERN by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Netflix (NFLX) - now has more than 30 million streaming members globally, including over 25 million in the U.S.
3. Comcast Corp. (CMCSK) - Comcast Corp., the nation's largest provider of cable TV and Internet services, more than doubled its net income in the third quarter.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Amazon.Com (AMZN) - The Company's third quarter loss of 60 cents came in 52 cents higher than the Zacks Consensus Estimate.
5. Apple Inc. (AAPL) - Apple's stock fell below $600 Friday for the first time in three months.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)