www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: SBUX, PCLN, TRIP, BGFV, and CVX
The market started off with gains on Friday but shortly after swung the other way after investors realized that the aftermath of Sandy could affect many companies negatively in fourth-quarter earnings. The Dow was down 42 points at 13,191 at 12:15 p.m. Eastern time. The Standard & Poor's 500 index fell three to 1,425. The Nasdaq composite index dropped 9 to 3,010.
1. Starbucks Corp. (SBUX) - During its fiscal 2013, the company plans to open 1,300 new stores, up from the 1,063 it opened in the fiscal year that just ended. It also lifted its profit forecast for fiscal 2013 to a range of $2.06 to $2.15 per share from $2.04 to $2.14 per share, and its dividend was hiked 4 cents, or 24 percent, to 21 cents.
Get more ideas like SBUX by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Priceline.Com Inc. (PCLN) - Priceline reported net income of $596.6 million, or $11.66 per share, for the three months ended Sept. 30. That compares with net income of $469.5 million, or $9.17 per share, in the prior-year period.
3. TripAdvisor Inc. (TRIP) - The company's net income jumped 9 percent to $59.4 million, or 41 cents per share, from $54.3 million, or 41 cents per share, earned last year. It earned 46 cents per share versus 44 cents per share last year on an adjusted basis.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Big 5 Sporting Goods Corp. (BGFV) - Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation reported financial results for the fiscal 2012 third quarter and first nine months ended September 30, 2012. For the fiscal 2012 third quarter, net sales increased to $251.8 million from net sales of $234.7 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2011.
5. Chevron Corp. (CVX) - The Company said Friday its third-quarter net income fell 33 percent as production declined and it sold oil and gas at lower prices.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)