www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: SVU, PGRX, ZIOP, VOLC, and BTU
Disappointing U.S. corporate earnings combined with the Presidential race has the market trading flat on Monday. Also heavy equipment maker Caterpillar has given a weak earnings forecast.
1. Supervalu Inc. (SVU) - SUPERVALU is one of the nation's largest supermarket retailer and largest food distributor.
Get more ideas like SVU by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Prospect Global Resources Inc. (PGRX) - Prospect Global Resources, Inc. and Sichuan Chemical Industry Holding (Group) Co., Ltd. jointly announced a more than $2-billion agreement, over a 10-year period, under which Sichuan will purchase at least 500,000 metric tons of potash annually, or 25% of the projected output of Prospect Global's American West Potash field in Holbrook, AZ.
3. Ziopharm Oncology Inc. (ZIOP) - ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of a diverse, risk-sensitive portfolio of in-licensed cancer drugs to address unmet medical needs.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Volcano Corp. (VOLC) - Volcano Corporation is revolutionizing the medical device industry with a broad suite of technologies that make imaging and therapy simpler, more informative and less invasive.
5. Peabody Energy Corp. (BTU) - Peabody Energy Corp. said Monday its third-quarter profit plummeted 84 percent, but the company sees the global coal market stabilizing after being battered for months by competition from cheaper natural gas and lower coal pricing.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)