www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/25/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: PG, PSSI, PRLB, ANGI, and ZNGA
The market continued to rise on Thursday as heavy hitters came in with corporate earnings, Apple and Amazon are expected to release third quarter 2012 results after the close. In early trading, the Dow Jones industrial average was up 62 points at 13,139. The Standard & Poor's 500 index was up nine points at 1,417. And the Nasdaq composite index was up 17 at 2,998.
1. Procter & Gamble Company (PG) - Procter & Gamble, said Thursday that its net income fell 7 percent, but adjusted results beat expectations.
Get more ideas like PG by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Pss World Medical Inc. (PSSI)- McKesson to Purchase PSS World Medical, Inc. in a Transaction Valued at $2.1 Billion.
3. Proto Labs Inc. (PRLB) - Proto Labs Reports Record Revenue and Net Income for the Third Quarter 2012
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Angie's List Inc. (ANGI) - Third quarter and year-to-date revenues increased to $42.0 and $109.6 million, up 75% over the prior year quarter.
5. Zynga Inc. (ZNGA) - Zynga and bwin.party, the leading international real money gaming operator, today announced an exclusive partnership to offer real money online Poker and Casino games in the UK market.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)