www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/01/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: RDN, HGSH, KSWS, WNC, and WMCO
The market began November with a strong start on account of strong economic data and corporate reports. The Dow Jones industrial average had already risen 100 points when the mid-morning reports came out and closed up 136.16 points at 13,232.62. It was the best day for the Dow since Sept. 13.
1. Radian Group Inc. (RDN) - today reported net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2012, of $14.3 million, or $0.11 per diluted share, which included combined losses from the change in fair value of derivatives and other financial instruments of $41.8 million and net gains on investments of $84.7 million.
Get more ideas like RDN by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. China Hgs Real Estate (HGSH) - China HGS Real Estate Inc., through its subsidiary, Shaanxi Guangsha Investment and Development Group Co., Ltd., engages in the real estate development in the People's Republic of China.
3. K-Swiss Inc. (KSWS) - today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012. Net loss for the third quarter of 2012 was $1,926,000, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared with a net loss of $15,418,000, or $0.43 per diluted share, for the prior-year period.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Wabash National Corporation (WNC) - reported year-over-year and sequential improvement across a number of financial and operating metrics for the three and nine month periods ending September 30, 2012. The Company reported net income of $18.4 million, or $0.27 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2012 on record net sales of $406 million.
5. Williams Controls (WMCO) - Curtiss-Wright Corporation and Williams Controls jointly announced today that they have entered into a definitive agreement that provides for the merger of Williams Controls with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Curtiss-Wright.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)