www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: WHR, PCLN, VRNG, HYLS, and P
U.S. Corporate earnings continued to disappoint pushing the market to lows it hasn't seen since early September. The Dow sank 253 points, or almost 2 percent, to 13,093 in midday trading. In other news, Apple Inc. revealed the iPad Mini starting at $329.
1. Whirlpool Corp. (WHR) - Whirlpool Corporation reported adjusted net income of $1.80 per share in the third quarter of 2012, significantly higher than 29 cents in the same period last year and surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.60.
Get more ideas like WHR by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Priceline.Com Inc. (PCLN) - Priceline.com Incorporated has pioneered a unique e-commerce pricing system known as a `demand collection system` that enables consumers to use the Internet to save money on a wide range of products and services while enabling sellers to generate incremental revenue.
3. Vringo (VRNG) - Vringo, Inc. provides a platform that allows users to create, download and share mobile entertainment content in the form of video ringtones for mobile phones.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Heelys Inc. (HLYS) - Heelys Inc., said Tuesday it has agreed to sell its operations to a group led by the private equity firm Evergreen Group Ventures for $13.9 million in cash and then dissolve what is left of the company.
5. Pandora Media Inc. (P) - Pandora Media, Inc. operates as a provider of Internet radio in the United States.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)