www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: HNSN, WRC, GM, CVLT, and OPNT
After a historic two day close, the market opened strong with stocks climbing higher. The Dow Jones industrial average rose 18 points to 13,125 in the first hour of trading.
1. Hansen Medical (HNSN) - Hansen Medical, Inc., a global leader in intravascular robotics, today announced it has signed an updated license agreement with Intuitive Surgical.
Get more ideas like HNSN by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Warnaco Group Inc. (WRC) - PVH Corp., whose brands include Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, has agreed to buy rival clothier The Warnaco Group Inc. in a cash-and-stock deal worth about $2.9 billion. The deal would create one of the world's largest clothing companies and cement PVH's control of the Calvin Klein clothing brand.
3. General Motors Company (GM) - General Motors jumped $1.46 to $24.74 after beating most analysts' profit forecasts for the third quarter. GM said it earned $1.48 billion from July through September, down from $1.73 billion a year earlier.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Commvault Systems (CVLT) - CommVault is in the development of Singular Information Management solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks.
5. Opnet Technologies Inc. (OPNT) - Riverbed Technology Inc. said Monday that it will acquire Opnet Technologies Inc. for $1 billion in cash and stock, enabling Riverbed to expand into helping clients manage performance of their computer applications.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)