www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 stocks to keep an eye on: SEH, FB, LL, SLAB, and YELP
The market saw a bounce on Wednesday after steep losses on Tuesday. The Dow climbed 9 points to 13,111 shortly after noon. Boeing, one of the 30 large companies in the Dow Jones industrial average had uplifting news announcing that the Company expects to deliver more airplanes and raised its estimates for profits this year.
1. Spartech Corp. (SEH) - PolyOne Corporation and Spartech have entered into a definitive agreement, under which PolyOne will acquire Spartech. Under the terms of the agreement, the deal would represent a total transaction value of approximately $393 million, including the assumption of Spartech's net debt of $142 million.
Get more ideas like SEH by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Facebook Inc. (FB) - Facebook Inc. operates a social networking website worldwide. The Company's products for users are free of charge and available on the Web, mobile Web, and mobile platforms, such as Android and iOS.
3. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. (LL) - Lumber Liquidators Holdings today announced financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2012. Net income increased 91.3% to $12.9 million, or $0.46 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2012 from $6.7 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, in the third quarter of the prior year.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Silicon Laboratories (SLAB) - Silicon Laboratories Inc., a leader in high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs), today reported record third quarter revenue of $149.5 million, an impressive 25 percent increase compared to the third quarter of 2011.
5. Yelp Inc. (YELP) - Yelp Inc. today announced it has acquired Qype, Europe's largest local reviews site.
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)