Annapolis, MD -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2012 -- Perfect Plumbing today announced it has a new website - http://perfectplumbingmd.com.
The new site for the Annapolis plumbing company includes contact information on each page, including an emergency help button at the top.
“If you’ve got a real plumbing problem, then you don’t need worry about when someone can get to you. You need help immediately. The emergency help button will have some contact you in short order,” said Steven Gordon, a representative of Blulo the company which handles marketing for Perfect Plumbing.
Perfect Plumbing has 24/7 emergency service because emergencies done’t happen 9-5 Monday through Friday. The new site details the services provided by the company:
- New construction - Perfect Plumbing was created to installing plumbing in new construction. While the company has expanded, this remains an important part of the business.
- Drain cleaning - When those chemical solutions don’t work, it’s time to call in a pro who will clean the line so it runs faster and doesn’t clog.
- Water heaters - The second largest energy consuming device in a home is the water heater, right behind central heat and air. Water heaters can last 10 to 15 years.
- Well pumps - Service, repair and installation of pumps for a variety of wells.
- Winterization - Perfect Plumbing can winterize a house to make sure no pipes burst and everything stays the way it should be during an Illinois winter.
- Inspections - The company performs plumbing inspections for real estate agents, insurance companies and homeowners. “For fast, reliable and reasonable service, Perfect Plumbing is the choice,” Mr. Gordon said.
“There is a reason the company is ranked so high among all the Annapolis plumbers.” For more information visit http://perfectplumbingmd.com or call 410.934.4242.